Good morning from Maine where it is going to be a gorgeous spring weekend! Last weekend we spent a lot of time outdoors and this weekend we'll spend even more time outside. I hope that wherever you are this weekend that you also get some time for outdoor fun.
This week I didn't publish as many blog posts as I usually do. That was partly because of my commitments to host webinars and partly due to the end-of-the-year crunch that every teacher feels right now. Speaking of end-of-the-year activities, the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp will happen after the school year ends. But if you register in May you can get the early registration discount.
These were my most popular posts of the week:
1. Ten Tips for Using Audio and Video in Google Slides
2. How to Find Public Google Docs, Slides, Forms, Sheets, and Drawings
3. Fun Doesn’t Depend on Equipment or Clothing
4. Ten Good Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures
5. How to Embed Word Documents Into Blog Posts and Web Pages
6. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
7. Moving Files Between Google Workspaces Accounts
On-demand Professional Development
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 35,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.